The AACE supports Carbon Monoxide Awareness

CO Camping Poster A3Carbon Monoxide Awareness and The AACE

The AACE has teamed up with CO Awareness, a charity set up seven years ago to provide support to those poisoned by carbon monoxide and raise awareness about the dangers. You can visit their website here.

What are the issues?
Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a colourless, odourless, highly poisonous gas that can kill in minutes. Carbon Monoxide poisoning can be caused by ANY fuel that burns or smoulders.

Watch out for the symptoms:

  • Mild headache
  • Dizziness
  • Nausea
  • Vomiting
  • Fatigue
  • Drowsiness

Carbon Monoxide poisoning can strike in many different and unexpected ways. CO Awareness have produced a range of safety posters and leaflets, which are shown below.

CO Awareness Checklist
Support the CO Pledge
Home Safety Leaflet 
Camping (flyer)
Holiday – portable alarm
Awareness at Home
Protecting Children
Checking your CO – who qualifies?
Stoves and Ranges
CO Awareness and Babies
Alarm Advice Sheet
The Weakest Link
Four Steps to CO Awareness

If you require high-resolution versions for print, please email Lynn Griffiths or call 07715 899 296.


The dangers of CO Awareness poisoning
Find out more about the effects of people poisoned by Carbon Monoxide here.