The UK Ambulance Service is comprised of the following:
- Ten individual NHS Ambulance Trusts (some of which are now Foundation Trusts) in England (with separate management arrangements in place for the Isle of Wight).
- The Welsh Ambulance Services NHS Trust which covers the whole of Wales.
- The Scottish Ambulance Service which covers the whole of Scotland.
- The Northern Ireland Ambulance Service Health and Social Care Trust which covers the whole of Northern Ireland.
- The public ambulance services of the Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Guernsey and Jersey.
Here is an interactive map of English NHS ambulance services. You will find contact details for each service on this map.