Bob Williams is the owner and founder of Bob Coaching created in order to utilise his extensive executive experience and coaching principles to assist other executive leaders and boards in managing successful change and long term success through strong visionary leadership.
Bob completed his 31 year NHS career with three and a half years as the Chief Executive of the second largest and busiest ambulance service in the country. His innovative leadership style and implementation of an organisational wide culture change through coaching at every level was recognised with the Leadership Academy NHS Change Champion award in 2015. He also has 12 years of experience as an executive Director of Operations in the ambulance blue light services leading through interoperability and collaboration with both other emergency services and the wider NHS.
His coaching is based on the concept that we all need to move away from ‘ego’ leadership to one of authentic ‘eco’ leadership. The design is to broaden the mindset and maximise the potential of individuals through strengths identification, and develop a good team by improving the performance of all individuals within the team, the relationships within the team and consequently the value and performance of the team as a whole.
- Professional Qualifications and Development
- Master in Business Administration (Distinction)
- Prince2 Project Management
- Level 3 Personal Training and Sports Massage
- NHS Top Leaders Programme
- Yale University Strategic System Leadership Programme for Health and Social Care Leaders
- Visiting Fellow, Business School Edge Hill University
- ILM level 5 Coaching
- ILM level 7 Executive coaching & leadership mentoring
- Member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council
Mobile 07770 922855