We are currently advertising the following vacancies:
1: CQC INSPECTORS
The Care Quality Commission are seeking senior, strategic leaders from ambulance trusts to undertake inspection visits.
To express your interest CQC would require you to send them the following information:
* CV – including any professional body membership numbers i.e. GMC, NMC, etc.
* Short biography – this only needs to be a few paragraphs highlighting your key career milestones
* The name of two referees, including their email addresses, one of which should be your line manager, director or chief executive.
CQC will then make contact to commence Due Diligence which includes:
* Short telephone interview (approximately 30-60 minutes)
* Online DBS application
* Reference checks
* Fitness To Practice checks
Subject to satisfactory clearance the CQC Scheduling Team will make contact to assess your availability.
CQC will pay £300 per day in addition to all travel, accommodation and subsistence costs. CQC also provide training via webinar and/or reading material.
To express your interest and for further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org